Apology/correction Re: "Jesus as Theos: Scriptural Fact or Scribal Fantasy?"

  • Eric Weiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Dear TC Group:

      ALSO: Please DO NOT reply to OR contact Dr. Wallace re: this paper. His name should not
      have even been mentioned in my post. This is strictly for comments to Brian Wright.

      I apologize (again and again) for all the confusion my errors in posting have caused!!!

      - - -

      DEAR textualcriticism Group:

      MY ORIGINAL POST ON THIS CONTAINED EXTRANEOUS INFORMATION FOR A
      DIFFERENT AUDIENCE THAT I FAILED TO DELETE IN MY POST. PLEASE DISREGARD
      MY ORIGINAL POST ON "JESUS AS THEOS" AND ONLY READ OR RESPOND TO THIS
      ONE:

      (I tried to DELETE my original post, but was too late, apparently)

      A friend, Brian Wright, just had his ETS paper on "Jesus as Theos" posted at:

      Mr. Wright's paper examines the textual (not theological) basis for the Christian declaration
      that Jesus is Theos; i.e., whether the NT text (as established by textual criticism) actually
      calls Jesus "Theos."

      Mr. Wright said he would appreciate any feedback and can be contacted by clicking on his
      name under the title and then clicking the email link that appears.

      Eric S. Weiss

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
    • Philip
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
        Dear Listees,

        I need your help.

        My MPhil thesis investigates differences between the LXX and MT.

        I would appreciate it if you could comment on my PROBLEM STATEMENT--only 2.3 pages long.

        May I post it to the list?

        Philip Engmann

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time