Re: Crane Falls Lake Report

  • dwashbur@nyx.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 29, 2007
      I didn't say the fish was hiding in my fins...hmm, maybe I did. Time for more coffee!

      Dave Washburn
      "Bash the ground until bananas come out."
    • Daniel Buck
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 16 10:22 AM
        "Daniel Buck"wrote:
        >In my copy of the LXX, I see Psalms for the:

        2nd day--48
        4th day--94
        day before the Sabbath day--93
        Sabbath day--92>

        Checking my National Jewish Welfare Board Prayer Book, I find the
        following Psalms thusly listed at the back:

        1st day--24
        2nd--48
        3rd--82
        4th--94
        5th--81
        6th--93
        7th--92

        Thus agreeing with the LXX but filling in the gaps. Does anybody have
        a copy of the Masora that might list these? Otherwise I'd be
        interested in how these numbers were passed on extracanonically.

        Daniel