Re: [textualcriticism] NTTC Forum

  • Chris Skinner
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2004
      We intend to tape all the sessions for sale after the forum. We should have the first sets of CD's (or tapes if anyone prefers) the week of January 10th. I also hope to have links to any visual material used by Drs. Robinson and Holmes during the two days (i.e., powerpoint, etc.).

      Keep checking the site www.perryhallchurch.com during the first few weeks of January.

      Chris Skinner

      Dave Washburn <dwashbur@...> wrote:

      On Friday 10 December 2004 07:25, Chris Skinner wrote:
      > All list members,
      >
      > I have been following the recent threads, especially the one on the
      > Pericope adulterae and I wanted to make the list members aware of a forum
      > on New Testament Textual Criticism that our church will be hosting January
      > 7th and 8th of 2005. We will be having Dr. Michael Holmes of Bethel
      > University and Seminary in St. Paul, MN and Dr. Maurice Robinson of
      > Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC. (As many of
      > you know, Dr. Robinson is one of the leaders in research on the Pericope
      > adulterae!) Dr. Holmes will be advocating the "reasoned eclectic" approach
      > while Dr. Robinson will make the case for "Byzantine priority." The
      > discussion will begin at an introductory level and proceed to more detailed
      > presentations. In fact, Dr. Holmes will present special research on Romans
      > and Dr. Robinson will present special research on the Pericope adulterae.
      >
      > We are located in Baltimore, Maryland, USA so, for those in close
      > proximity, we welcome you to attend. Most of the information on the forum
      > can be found at
      > http://www.perryhallbaptist.org/perry_hall_theological_forum.htm

      Will any of the material be available online afterward for those of us who are
      stuck on the other side of the continent?

      --
      Dave Washburn
      http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur

      http://mail.yahoo.com