Dan 12:10 OG, Ziegler vs. Rahlf?

  • Jim Darlack
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007

      In Daniel 12:10 there is a discrepancy between the Ziegler and Rahlf that I can't figure out.

      In Rahlf's edition, PEIRASQWSI KAI hAGIASQWSI POLLOI is in the beginning of v. 10 in the Old Greek.
      BUT
      In
      Ziegler PEIRASQWSI KAI hAGIASQWSI POLLOI is at the end of v. 9.

      The NETS follows Ziegler's versification.

      I'm perplexed (which does not take much these days). What has caused the discrepancy?

      Jim Darlack
      Goddard Library

      Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
      Blog: