Mark 11:22 Help

  • Ted Clore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      I am looking for the comments of R. A. Torrey in "Treasury of Scripture Knowledge" concerning Mark 11:22.  In particular I am looking for the entire statement where he says "faith in God. or, the faith of God" about the reading of this verse.

      I am writing a book about the Covenant meaning of faith, and in my appendix I am addressing the argument of a Word-Faith apologist that claims that this means "the God kind of faith" that Kenneth Hagin, Copeland and company teach about this verse.

      Any help will be appreciated,

      Blessings,
      Ted Clore (Tallen)