TCG 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      Dear friends,

      finally I got around to compile the files of the TCG update.
      Again about 160 new pages and numerous changes throughout.

      TCG 2007
      An Online Textual Commentary
      on the Greek Gospels
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/index.html

      Check out the preface for the major changes.

      One might be noted here:
      MS 2427 is a proven fake now, thanks to Stephen Carlson.
      I have put together a file here:

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/Manuscript-2427.pdf
      (1 MB ! )

      Enjoy!

      PS: I am currently rather busy with job and family, so cannot contribute as much as I would like. Nevertheless please continue to send in contributions and corrections.

      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de