FW: Fifth Birmingham Colloquium in NT Textual Criticism

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      From: "hughhoughton" <H.A.G.Houghton@...>
      Date: 26 January 2007 14:27:20 GMT
      To: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Fifth Birmingham Colloquium in NT Textual Criticism

      [with apologies for cross-posting, and the delay in sending this to the yahoo list]

      Dear all,

      I am delighted to announce that the Booking Form is now available for the Fifth
      Birmingham Colloquium on the Textual Criticism of the New Testament, to be held in
      Birmingham from 16th - 19th April 2007.

      We have a full and exciting programme on "Textual Variation: Theological and Social
      Tendencies?", as well as the prospect of an afternoon's excursion to Hereford Cathedral to
      see the Mappa Mundi, the Chained Library and the collection of biblical manuscripts.

      The current programme and list of papers, as well as a link to download the form, is
      available at:
      http://www.itsee.bham.ac.uk/conferences/5CollProg.htm

      If you have any problems downloading the form, or further questions, please contact me
      via email.
      If you missed the original call for papers and would like to offer a proposal, please let me
      know as soon as possible.

      We hope to see you in April!

      Hugh Houghton

      Hugh Houghton H.A.G.Houghton@...
      www.vetuslatina.org http://itsee.bham.ac.uk/
      Institute for Textual Scholarship and Electronic Editing, University of Birmingham,
      Elmfield House, Selly Oak, Birmingham UK B29 6LQ 0121 415 8441