Re: [textualcriticism] Re: New Book on the KJV Only Debate

  • Kevin W. Woodruff
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2007
      Steve:

      Yes, that was an inadvertant mistake that has been pointed out to me by my friend Dr. Price... I saw "sect" and typed "cult." Thank you for pointing it out though and I hope you enjoy the book.

      Kevin

      Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
      Cierpke@... http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm