Re: [textualcriticism] P75

  • Tommy Wasserman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2004
      Från: Tommy Wasserman <Tommy.Wasserman@...>
      Datum: den 10 december 2004 09.50.09 MET
      Till: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
      Ämne: Re: [textualcriticism] P75

      Dear Scott,

      Concerning copies of P75, there is a recent (and quite expensive)
      publication of the whole papyrus series of Bibl. Bodmer from K.G.
      Saur. Maybe it is available to you by interlibrary loan. I have pasted
      the entry below.

      With regards

      Tommy Wasserman
      Centre for Theology and Religious Studies
      Lund University
      Sweden

      La collection des Papyrus Bodmer = Die Sammlung der Bodmer-
      Papyri =
      The collection of the Bodmer Papyri / Bibliotheca Bodmeriana ; [éd.
      par la Fondation Martin Bodmer par les soins de Martin Bircher]. -
      München : K.G. Saur, 2000. - .. dl. ; 25 cm.
      ISBN 3-598-22551-2 (set)
      Sign.: UB : Hss-Zaal: Zie de afzonderlijke delen
      Planches de toutes les pages originales = Abbildungen sämtlicher
      originaler Manuskriptseiten = Reproductions of all the original
      pages.
      - . - 3 dl. : ill., facs
      Titel in het Frans, Engels en Duits.
      ISBN 3-598-22553-9

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2004
        Tommy Wasserman noted another edition of the Bodmer papyri recently:
        > La collection des Papyrus Bodmer
        > München : K.G. Saur, 2000.

        I looked this up and found the following prices:

        Text:
        ISBN 3-598-22552-0
        Cplt. CX, 3654 pages 968,00 Eur[D]

        Images:
        ISBN 3-598-22553-9
        Cplt. XXX, 1218 pages 420,00 Eur[D]

        The images are b/w, so probably not any better than the much cheaper
        original books from the library. I have the books on P66 and P75, I
        don't remember the prices anymore, but it was much less than 100 Euro,
        perhaps 50.

        mailto:willker@...-bremen.de