RE: [textualcriticism] SBL, Codex W and Dr. Woodard

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
      Message
      Thanks for posting this link, George. I was going to dig it up, but you got to it first.

      I don't know if Timothy is on the list right now, but I spoke with him at AAR/SBL about his forthcoming book. It was delayed due to font issues and the availability of some newer, sharper images, but should be seeing the light of day next year.

      HTH,
      James

      ________________________________
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2006
        Sorry, I incorrectly spelled the name of Dr Ulrich Schmid in my last post.

        Best

        Tim Finney