Re: [textualcriticism] Re: HIgh Rez Images of Sinaiticus

  • Mark Thunderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      Antoine:

      Thank you for your email. I am delighted that you
      would want to share the file on eMule. You certainly
      have my permission. The file that I provided was only
      a beta file. There is a master file in the works,
      while includes a much more exact replica of Codex
      Sinaiticus. This will be released in PDF format
      sometime shortly - early 2007 (or as soon as it is
      finished).

      About this up-coming file, some of the features that
      will be apparent are those that (so far as I know)
      have never been discussed to date. Indeed, if someone
      were considering a PHD thesis, this would be something
      worth considering.

      Regards,

      Mark Thunderson.

      --- bob823y <bob823y@...> wrote:

      > Mark Thunderson,
      >
      > Thank u very much for that link. I am one of the
      > people who downloaded
      > it, and was very happy of that.
      >
      > I was thinking about letting it on eMule, but i
      > didn't know about the
      > copyright of that one, so i didn't did it. Could I?
      >
      > Maybe it could be great to have an account somewhere
      > to put all files
      > like this and that people add credit from time to
      > time.
      >
      > Or maybe we can all share via P2P what we have and
      > maintain a list
      > available on this site ?
      >
      > It's just some idea ...
      >
      > Thanks again anyway for the file. I didn't notice
      > from what source did
      > you make this one, so I take the occasion to ask
      > where i could find
      > stuff like that ?
      >
      > Antoine

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited