Re: [textualcriticism] Swanson's Mark volume

  • David Robert Palmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2006

      I did not receive a loose leaf replacement, neither an errata page.  My copy came as a gospels 4-pack.

      Thank-you, Wieland, for posting the page to the download page.

      Stephen C. Carlson wrote:

      At 09:31 AM 11/21/2006 -0800, David Robert Palmer wrote:
      >Has anyone else noticed that Swanson's volume on the Gospel of Mark,
      >showing variants against Codex Vaticanus, published by William Cary
      >press, skips from 9:4 on p. 159 to 10:16 on p. 160, but does show the
      >missing parts of Mark 9 earlier?

      In my copy, p. 159 is a duplicate of p. 135, but it came with a
      loose-leaf replacement for p. 159 (Mark 10:12-15), so nothing is
      missing.

      Stephen
      --
      Stephen C. Carlson mailto:scarlson@mindspring .com