P75

  • Scott Charlesworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
      I am wanting to study the palaeography and dating of P75. In what forms are copies of this papyrus available apart from R. Kasser and V. Martin, Papyrus Bodmer XIV-XV, vol. 1, Luc chap. 3-24, vol. 2, Jean, chap. 1-15 (Cologny/Genève, 1961). Is it available in microfische or on-line?

      Thanks,

      Scott Charlesworth
      Australia
    • Tommy Wasserman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2004
        Från: Tommy Wasserman <Tommy.Wasserman@...>
        Datum: den 10 december 2004 09.50.09 MET
        Till: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
        Ämne: Re: [textualcriticism] P75

        Dear Scott,

        Concerning copies of P75, there is a recent (and quite expensive)
        publication of the whole papyrus series of Bibl. Bodmer from K.G.
        Saur. Maybe it is available to you by interlibrary loan. I have pasted
        the entry below.

        With regards

        Tommy Wasserman
        Centre for Theology and Religious Studies
        Lund University
        Sweden

        La collection des Papyrus Bodmer = Die Sammlung der Bodmer-
        Papyri =
        The collection of the Bodmer Papyri / Bibliotheca Bodmeriana ; [éd.
        par la Fondation Martin Bodmer par les soins de Martin Bircher]. -
        München : K.G. Saur, 2000. - .. dl. ; 25 cm.
        ISBN 3-598-22551-2 (set)
        Sign.: UB : Hss-Zaal: Zie de afzonderlijke delen
        Planches de toutes les pages originales = Abbildungen sämtlicher
        originaler Manuskriptseiten = Reproductions of all the original
        pages.
        - . - 3 dl. : ill., facs
        Titel in het Frans, Engels en Duits.
        ISBN 3-598-22553-9

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2004
          Tommy Wasserman noted another edition of the Bodmer papyri recently:
          > La collection des Papyrus Bodmer
          > München : K.G. Saur, 2000.

          I looked this up and found the following prices:

          Text:
          ISBN 3-598-22552-0
          Cplt. CX, 3654 pages 968,00 Eur[D]

          Images:
          ISBN 3-598-22553-9
          Cplt. XXX, 1218 pages 420,00 Eur[D]

          The images are b/w, so probably not any better than the much cheaper
          original books from the library. I have the books on P66 and P75, I
          don't remember the prices anymore, but it was much less than 100 Euro,
          perhaps 50.

          mailto:willker@...-bremen.de