Aleppo Codex - Index of Scripture References

  • Alvio
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      I need help,
      I search an Index of Scripture References where the images from 1 to
      576 of Aleppo Codex have the exact Scripture References (books,
      chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page).
      On http://aleppocodex.org/aleppocodex.html the Scripture References
      for me are not correct or I don't understand how it is write.

      many tankhs for a replay pasquale
    • dwashbur@nyx.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Not sure what your question is. Are you having trouble locating a specific reference on the
        page?

        On 1 Nov 2006 at 18:44, Alvio wrote:

        > I need help,
        > I search an Index of Scripture References where the images from 1 to
        > 576 of Aleppo Codex have the exact Scripture References (books,
        > chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page).
        > On http://aleppocodex.org/aleppocodex.html the Scripture References
        > for me are not correct or I don't understand how it is write.
        >
        > many tankhs for a replay pasquale
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Dave Washburn
        Some people's bodies retain water. Mine retains ice cream.