Re: Digest Number 588

  • mydogregae01
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2006
      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Cosaert" <cosaca@...>
      wrote:

      > In light of this situation, and the recent methodological
      advancements in text critical analysis, I decided to reevaluate
      Clement's text of the gospels. After gathering all his quotations,
      adaptations, and allusions, I collated his text against the major
      leading textual witnesses.

      Mr. Dykes asks:

      Thanks for your contribution. I am curious, what materials did you use
      to access or evaluate Clement's TEXT? Did you you use collations of
      his writings? or did you use films of his surviving MSS or citations?
      --What were the major manuscripts you accessed?-- Did you view the MSS
      directly or via films or photos?

      thank you for responding,
      sincerely,
      Mr. Gary S. Dykes