RE: [textualcriticism] asterisk in John 14:26 (NA27)?

  • Jim Darlack
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2006

      Thanks a bunch for your help! It’s amazing how I could skip over information, even when I had thumbed through the introduction several times.

      Jim

      James M. Darlack
      Assistant Librarian for Reference & Bibliographic Instruction
      Goddard Library, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
      130 Essex Street , South Hamilton , MA 01982
      http://www.gordonconwell.edu/library/hamilton
      978.646.4004 Phone - 978.646.4567 Fax