Re: Photographing ancient manuscripts

  • Larry J. Swain
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      Wieland,

      I'm far from expert on this question, but us medievalists face the
      same issues. Try consulting the Digital Medievalist project and
      Dorothy Porter at U. Kentucky-Lexington who is involved in some of
      these sorts of projects. They'd know.

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Wieland Willker"
      <willker@...> wrote:

      > From time to time I am receiving requests on info regarding the best
      way to photograph and digitize an ancient manuscript. On this site I
      will try to collect some basic instruction and field reports: