Photographing ancient manuscripts

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      From time to time I am receiving requests on info regarding the best way to photograph and digitize an ancient manuscript. On this site I will try to collect some basic instruction and field reports:

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/texte/PhotographingMSS.html

      Please contribute and share your experiences, set-up etc.

      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de
    • Larry J. Swain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
        Wieland,

        I'm far from expert on this question, but us medievalists face the
        same issues. Try consulting the Digital Medievalist project and
        Dorothy Porter at U. Kentucky-Lexington who is involved in some of
        these sorts of projects. They'd know.

        --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Wieland Willker"
        <willker@...> wrote:

        > From time to time I am receiving requests on info regarding the best
        way to photograph and digitize an ancient manuscript. On this site I
        will try to collect some basic instruction and field reports: