Re: Westcott-Hort Greek NewTestament

  • Peter Gurry
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
      Dr. Willker,

      In your post from Dr. Mark A. House from Hendrickson, he said their new W-H Greek New Testament would include W-H's original introduction. I'm assuming since the Hendrickson edition is 900 pages that he's referring to their full 288-page introduction, but do you know if that also includes their 174-page Notes on Selected Readings?