Re: Interview with Bart D. Ehrman

  • Peter Gurry
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26 1:54 PM
      Dr. Ehrman, that's very generous. I feel pressured now to come up with
      some really good question to get the discussion going over there. I'll
      have to think about it.

      Thanks for your willingness to be interviewed.

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Bart Ehrman" <behrman@...>
      wrote:

      > Yes, that's true! But I did tell Pete Williams that if there were
      a few
      > constant (and, uh, strongly worded) responses that would benefit from
      > reply, that I would be happy to give one. Best to all,
      >

      > -- Bart Ehrman
      >

      > Bart D. Ehrman
      >
      > James A. Gray Professor
      >
      > Department of Religious Studies

      > _____

      <http://evangelicaltextualcriticism.blogspot.com/2006/09/interview-with-\
      bart
      > -ehrman.html> interview with Bart Ehrman over at the Evangelical
      Textual