Codex Bezae: Gospel of Mark and Marginal Notes (aside)

  • George Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Dear List:

      Just a brief update to my previous post. As many of
      you probably know, you can view the facsimile of Bezae
      at the Biblical Manuscripts Project website. Here is
      the URL:

      http://alpha.reltech.org:8080/

      Although, the last time I checked, the website was
      offline. Hopefully then will be fixed shortly.

      Sincerely,

      Webber Young

      http://mail.yahoo.com