Curious MS find in Ireland: Psalms

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 1:10 AM
      Being on holyday I have more time to read newspapers and I have found
      this notice in my daily news (Frankfurter Allgemeine, Aug. 1st p. 33):

      In a moor in Ireland (southern Midlands) they have found a parchment
      of the Psalms in Latin, dated 800 CE. It is still readable, the size
      should be quite large.
      The MS ist the first MS find in Ireland in 200 years and it is now
      moved to the National Museum of Ireland in Dublin for conservation.