Re: Aleppo Codex images

  • mr.scrivener
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2006
      Okay I have deleted the other files and I am uploading the first
      three zip files. These are about 80 meg each, so have patience: You
      can right-click and download all three at once to save time, once
      they are all uploaded. The first zipfile (pages 0-50) is already up.

      Again the link is:
      http://cadesign.webworkercanada.com/ALEPPO/

      Have fun!
      Eeyore.

      P.S. I'm trying to secure copies of the Leningrad mss also, if anyone
      is interested.

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "mr.scrivener"
      <mr.scrivener@...> wrote:

      > This reflects the limited space my friend had available, and the
      huge
      > size of the files.
      > There is a method to the madness: I have left those up which would
      be
      > missing from the collection that someone might have accumulated by
      > following the various suggestions for downloading etc. on TClist
      and
      > elsewhere. The numbers in various directories 'run out' or have
      > lacuna in their sequences. I have collected the whole set by
      > separately exploring various folders and downloading what could be
      > found. This is why some images are lower resolution than others.
      >
      > I will leave up the files there as long as I can, (till everyone
      who
      > wants copies gets them) and then I will delete those and upload the
      > first three (pages 1-150). This should give you the whole set.
      >
      > If you are downloading the files, please post a reply indicating
      you
      > have finished downloading. When enough people have had a chance to
      > download, I will post the first three files.
      >
      > Alternately, someone could host the other three files, and then I
      > could leave up these for a longer period.
      >
      > I hope this helps,
      > Eeyore

      > > > [snip]
      > to get