Re: [textualcriticism] Greek grammar

  • Kevin W. Woodruff
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2004
      Ron:

      Have you thought about taking them through Buist
      Fanning's book on verbal aspect, Stan Porter's volumes
      on Verbal Aspect and Linguistics, and K.L. McKay's
      book on Syntax?

      Kevin

      --- "Minton, Ron" <rminton@...> wrote:

      > This is slightly off topic and I apologize. I am
      > teaching an elective on
      > advanced Greek Grammar next semester. There is so
      > much to cover, I was
      > wondering if any of you teach such a class and if
      > so, what do you feel is
      > important. I know we will go through Wallace's
      > grammar for a review of
      > syntax. What else do you experienced folks
      > recommend?
      > Mnay thanks,
      > Prof. Ron Minton
      > Capital Bible Seminary
      > 6511 Princess Garden Pkwy
      > Lanham, MD 20706
      > W 240-387-1274
      > C 240-432-8925
      > H 301-918-1792

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/GuTslB/TM

      =====
      Library Director/Reference Librarian, Professor of Bible and Greek
      423/493-4252 (office) 423/493-4423 (home) 423/493-4497 (FAX)
      Cierpke@... http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm