Re: [textualcriticism] Psalm 62:3

  • Viktor Golinets
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      Dear Dave,

      according to Kennicott this word is omitted in his
      manuscript 39. I see no grounds to suppose it is not
      original in all other witnesses. It seems to me that
      this word just has irritated the editor of Psalms in
      BHS. (But of course the BHS does not cite sources fot
      its emendation proposals.)

      Viktor Golinets

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/GuTslB/TM

      Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de