Re: Images of von Soden's GNT

  • Ivan Y. Yong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      No problem. We knew it was available there, but we
      already had the images and thought we might as well do
      it. The other site does have a nicer user interface,
      though! =)

      Ivan

      Thanks for this.

      I'm not sure why you've done this as von Soden already
      was available
      at http://rosetta.reltech.org/Ebind/docs/TC/ (IMO
      their version is
      easier to use and to read than yours).