Re: [textualcriticism] Images of von Soden's GNT

  • Peter M. Head
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Thanks for this.

      I'm not sure why you've done this as von Soden already was available
      at http://rosetta.reltech.org/Ebind/docs/TC/ (IMO their version is
      easier to use and to read than yours).

      Peter#

      At 02:10 01/06/2006, you wrote:
      >Hello TC list,
      >
      >The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
      >(CSNTM) has posted images of von Soden's 4 volume
      >Greek New Testament, on the newly added "Printed
      >Books" page of the CSNTM website. Access them at
      >
      >http://www.csntm.org/PrintedBooks.aspx
      >
      >Our only request is that CSNTM be credited in all
      >research for which the images are used.
      >
      >Ivan Y. Yong
      >Special Assistant to the Executive Director
      >The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
      >www.csntm.org

      >http://mail.yahoo.com
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Peter M. Head, PhD
      Tyndale House
      36 Selwyn Gardens
      Cambridge CB3 9BA
      01223 566601
    • Ivan Y. Yong
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        No problem. We knew it was available there, but we
        already had the images and thought we might as well do
        it. The other site does have a nicer user interface,
        though! =)

        Ivan

        http://mail.yahoo.com