Images of von Soden's GNT

  • Ivan Y. Yong
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      Hello TC list,

      The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
      (CSNTM) has posted images of von Soden's 4 volume
      Greek New Testament, on the newly added "Printed
      Books" page of the CSNTM website. Access them at

      http://www.csntm.org/PrintedBooks.aspx

      Our only request is that CSNTM be credited in all
      research for which the images are used.

      Ivan Y. Yong
      Special Assistant to the Executive Director
      The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
      www.csntm.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Peter M. Head
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Thanks for this.

        I'm not sure why you've done this as von Soden already was available
        at http://rosetta.reltech.org/Ebind/docs/TC/ (IMO their version is
        easier to use and to read than yours).

        Peter#

        At 02:10 01/06/2006, you wrote:
        >Hello TC list,
        >
        >The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
        >(CSNTM) has posted images of von Soden's 4 volume
        >Greek New Testament, on the newly added "Printed
        >Books" page of the CSNTM website. Access them at
        >
        >http://www.csntm.org/PrintedBooks.aspx
        >
        >Our only request is that CSNTM be credited in all
        >research for which the images are used.
        >
        >Ivan Y. Yong
        >Special Assistant to the Executive Director
        >The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
        >www.csntm.org

        >http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Peter M. Head, PhD
        Tyndale House
        36 Selwyn Gardens
        Cambridge CB3 9BA
        01223 566601
      • Ivan Y. Yong
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          No problem. We knew it was available there, but we
          already had the images and thought we might as well do
          it. The other site does have a nicer user interface,
          though! =)

          Ivan

          http://mail.yahoo.com