Re. 0312

  • Scott Charlesworth
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 4:08 PM

      I am looking for the bibliographical details of the editio princeps and any other published editions of the majuscule manuscript 0312 (Cambridge, De Hamel College, Gk MS 2; Lk. 5:23-24, 30-31; 7:9, 17-18), which is dated III/IV (1 fragment, 2 cols., 27 rows, 12 x 10 cm). Details of any relevant articles would also be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Scott Charlesworth

    • Tommy Wasserman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14 11:38 PM
        Scott,

        Here you have the first "preliminary report":

        http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/vol08/Head2003.html

        According to footnote: "This announcement is based on the author's
        presentation to the Senior NT Seminar in Cambridge, 6 May 2003.
        Complete publication of transcripts, limited apparatus, photographs and
        fuller discussion of some matters will follow."

        To my knowledge there has not been any more since then, but perhaps the
        author can tell us if there has been or will be more to follow.

        With kind regards

        Tommy Wasserman
        Centre for Theology and Religious Studies
        Lund University
        Sweden

        2006-05-15 kl. 01.08 skrev Scott Charlesworth:

        > I am looking for the bibliographical details of the editio princeps
        > and any other published editions of the majuscule manuscript 0312
        > (Cambridge, De Hamel College, Gk MS 2; Lk. 5:23-24, 30-31; 7:9,
        > 17-18), which is dated III/IV (1 fragment, 2 cols., 27 rows, 12 x 10
        > cm). Details of any relevant articles would also be appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Scott Charlesworth

        > Bible theology
        > Theology
        > Christianity
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > ▪  Visit your group "textualcriticism" on the web.

        > Service.

      • Peter M. Head
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15 8:10 AM
          For ed. pr.: 'Five New Testament Manuscripts in a Private Collection
          in Cambridge' forthcoming in JTS (date???). Probably out sooner will
          be a discussion of 0312: 'A Newly Discovered Manuscript of Luke's
          Gospel (de Hamel MS 386; Gregory-Aland 0312)' in New Testament
          Manuscripts: Their Texts and Their World (eds Thomas J. Kraus &
          Tobias Nicklas; Texts and Editions for New Testament Study 2; Leiden:
          E.J. Brill; forthcoming 2006).

          Cheers

          Peter

          At 00:08 15/05/2006, you wrote:

          >I am looking for the bibliographical details of the editio princeps
          >and any other published editions of the majuscule manuscript 0312
          >(Cambridge, De Hamel College, Gk MS 2; Lk. 5:23-24, 30-31; 7:9,
          >17-18), which is dated III/IV (1 fragment, 2 cols., 27 rows, 12 x 10
          >cm). Details of any relevant articles would also be appreciated.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >
          >Scott Charlesworth

          >theology
          ><http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Theology&w1=Bible+theology&w2=Theology&w3=Christianity&c=3&s=52&.sig=Q4HFwwSGBk1rlIk1OJzUZA>Theology