50% off all Sources Chrétiennes volumes until June.

  • Roger Pearse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      I don't know if people are aware of this, but I don't suppose that I
      am the only one with a little pile of these very philologically-
      oriented editions in a corner.

      The Sources Chrétiennes are about to issue their 500th volume of
      their splendid series of patristic texts and (French) translations.
      To celebrate, they doing a sale of volumes at 50% off. This lasts
      until June.

      You can order the volumes online through www.laprocure.com (simple
      and easy to use, and takes credit cards; minimum postal charge of 14
      euros, tho) or www.alapage.com (which I've not tried).

      I reproduce below the announcement from the LT-ANTIQ list. (Note
      that those wishing to support the work of the Sources Chrétiennes
      can make an online donation through the link at the bottom of
      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/)

      Since I had heard rumours of financial trouble, I suggest that this
      is an excellent opportunity to get hold of these books.

      All the best,

      Roger Pearse

      -- start ---
      James Ernest <jdemail@...> writes
      Posted on behalf of Dominique Gonnet <dominique.gonnet@...>
      by James Ernest <j.d.ernest@...>

      Dear friends of LT-ANTIQ, I wish to inform you that the first 450
      volumes of Sources Chrétiennes are on discount (50%) from April 3rd
      on until June 30th: go to

      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/

      To get more information about authors and volumes, look at:

      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/index.php?
      pageid=auteurs_anciens

      and

      http://www.editionducerf.fr/html/index/listetitrecol.asp?
      n_col_cerf=209

      Ask me if you need more information.

      You can look at our presentation in English:

      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/index.php?
      pageid=presentation_english

      Dominique Gonnet - 06 15 11 12 36
      Institut des Sources Chrétiennes 29 Rue du Plat - 69002 Lyon
      Tél. 04 72 77 73 53 - Fax 04 78 92 90 11
      - Sources Chrétiennes - Site : http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr
      - Collection :
      http://www.editionducerf.fr/html/index/listetitrecol.asp?
      n_col_cerf=209
      - Catalogue de la Bibliothèque (tout SC): http://servaleph.univ-
      catholyon.fr/
      - Catalogue des Bibliothèques Universitaires de France (SC --> 1990):
      http://corail.sudoc.abes.fr/LNG=FR/DB=2.1/IMPLAND=Y/DB_START
      --end--