Re: [textualcriticism] Re: FW: [ANE] Juxta 1.0: An open-source cross-platform tool for comparing...

  • Stephen Payne
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
      ok, i understand now... i didn't realize that this was a program.

      thanks,

      Stephen Payne

      Richard Wilson <richard@...> wrote:
      > I couldn't get the link to work.

      The link works for me. Maybe you meant you couldn't get the file to
      work? After installing the Juxta program, run it and choose File |
      Open from the program's menu to open the file matthew1.jxt that was
      downloaded.

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Payne <brspayne@...>