Commentary

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      Over the last few weeks I have received some very valuable comments for the online commentary.
      I am currently in the final stages of redaction for the new edition out in January. So, if you have comments, suggestions, notes of errors (down to the smallest Iota) or literature: Now is the time.

      Btw. I sometimes receive inquiries for a commentary on the other parts of the NT. Unfortunately I don't have the time for this. Any volunteers? It can be started small and grow with time.

      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de