Re: [textualcriticism] Marginalia in Bezae, correction

  • William Warren
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
      This is definitely the word, although the double N at the beginning
      is awkward ANNAGNOSMA. The O/W difference is easy to account for.
      Do others know of the double N being used for this word? As others
      have noted, the word is at the beginning of lectionary readings as
      I've looked further at the facsimile. Our resources are limited
      still due to Katrina and being displaced from our campus in New
      Orleans, so the input from several of you is especially helpful.
      Thanks for your help on this.

      paz,

      Bill Warren