New fragments of Hermas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      In the latest issue of POxy, no. 69, fragments from three different MSS of Hermas are presented, two rolls and one codex, all 3rd CE.
      This means that we now have 10 different copies of Hermas from Oxyrhynchus, if I have counted correctly. Quite a lot.

      Online images:
      http://xrl.us/i5gn

      They also write on their website that they start publishing the results from the recent multi-spectral imaging (remember media hype?) from vol. 69 on. Not sure what this will be.

      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de