Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Fun stuff

  • Karl Schmidtke
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2004
      Ya,

      and he improved up on Albert Einstein has also:

      Karl

      Michael Marlowe <marlow@...> wrote:
      Wieland,

      I was contacted by the author of this site more than a year ago. At that
      time it was at a different URL, with much the same content. There have been
      some minor changes.

      When the author contacted me (by email) he merely gave a link and a brief
      description of the site, apparently as a "link suggestion" for my website's
      Web Directory.

      I'm tempted to think that the whole thing is a put-on, and that the author
      described on the site (and its sister-sites) is a fictitious person. But on
      the other hand ... I have seen some pretty crazy stuff online. And the
      changes in the content suggest to me that it is probably not just a game or
      parody.

      Michael Marlowe
      bible-researcher.com