A Translation of Revelation Based on the Byzantine Textform

  • tobias_crisp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22 2:46 PM
      I recently published a translation of the book of Revelation based
      upon the Byzantine textform. It is based upon the 2004 edition of Dr.
      Maurice Robinson's Greek text. I worked with a number of scholarly
      Greek New Testament Commentaries including G.K. Beale's in an effort
      to produce a translation that is as transparent as possible. Those
      who have read it have given it very favorable reviews. It includes an
      introduction which briefly states the reason for the production of
      this translation. Proceeds generated from sales of this book will be
      used to complete the rest of the New Testament. My book can be
      purchased here: http://www.lulu.com/content/139332 Paperback copies
      are $9.99, a downloadable .pdf file is $3.96. Preview pages can also
      be viewed here. It is also being sold on Amazon:
      /1411638409/qid=1129408821/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-3957184-4847332?
      v=glance&s=books I am selling them for $8.99 each on Amazon. I am in
      the process of getting the search inside the book feature activated
      on Amazon. If anyone has any comments or questions I would be happy
      to answer them on or off-list. If you prefer to order direct from me,
      you can send a check for $12 which includes S/H or a money order to:

      Charles Wiese
      2454 Normandy Dr. SE
      Apt. 112A
      Grand Rapids, MI 49506