Theological Journals free access

  • onnele_guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2005
      I was notified today that SAGE Publications is offering one month of
      free online access to their theology and biblical journals. They did
      this back in April as well. Some of these journals include articles
      related to textual criticism. Register for this free trial at:

      https://online.sagepub.com/cgi/register?registration=FT5872

      SAGE Publications include:

      Journal for the Study of the New Testament
      Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus
      Currents in Biblical Research
      Aramaic Studies
      Journal for the Study of the Pseudepigrapha
      Journal for the Study of the Old Testament

      11 other theology journals that would be less likely to deal with
      textual critical issues.

      This offer is good through September 15th. Enjoy!

      Grace & peace,
      Benjamin Pehrson