    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 12:12 AM
      Dan Wallace and his Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
      has a homepage at:
      http://www.csntm.org/default.aspx

      They currently have 3 MSS online (they say "We hope to post more images
      in the coming weeks and months"):

      Codex 669
      A mid-tenth century minuscule manuscript of the Gospels on parchment.
      272 leaves, single column, 17 lines per page. Measures 17 cm x 13.5 cm.
      In a private collection.

      Lectionary 1683
      A 13th-century manuscript of the Gospels on parchment. 241 leaves, two
      columns per page, 26 lines per column. Measures 29.5 cm x 22 cm. Owned
      by the Institut fuer neutestamentliche Textforschung, Muenster.

      Minuscule 2813
      A 13th-century manuscript of Luke and John on parchment. 151 leaves on
      parchment, single column, 19 lines per column. Measures 12 cm x 9.5 cm.
      In a private collection.

      669 and 2813 are from Dallas, which is probably the reason to present
      them. PS: I wrote "Dallace" at first. :-)

      Since we are at MSS in the US: I would like to see images of the New
      York fragments of 029 (Piermont Morgan library).
      0162 = POxy 847 also seems to be in New York now (Metrop. Mus of Art).
      Images?

      PS: I can tell you that elsewhere MS 2427 will be put online in the
      foreseeable future! I already have images.

      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de