8255Re: [textualcriticism] Papias Works Listed Catalogue of Stams 1341

  • Mike Ferrando
    Feb 3, 2014
      Stephen (et al),
      I did find your page which has excellent info!
      I found the reference in Kortner (digital copy online!).
      I did however, find the original journal with Bickell's article.
      Bicknell's entry is just one page, but the German script is difficult.
      Would it be possible to translate this?

      === Bickell ===
      Title    Zeitschrift für katholische Theologie, Volume 3
      Contributor    Universität Innsbruck. Theologische Fakultät
      Publisher    Herder, 1879
      Original from    Oxford University
      Digitized    Oct 5, 2006
      p. 803

      === Kortner ===
      Also, the first entry Kortner, did produce a digital searchable copy with the reference to Bickell on p. 36, footnote on p. 241.
      Papias von Hierapolis : ein Beitrag zur Geschichte des frühen Christentums
      [ENGLISH: Papias of Hierapolis: a contribution to the history of early Christianity]
      Author / Editor: Körtner, Ulrich H. J.
      Publishing Place: Göttingen | Year of Publication: 1983 | Publishing house: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht
      Call number: B.isag. 15 vg-133
      search "stams"