8154Re: [textualcriticism] Peer review (was Marcion's Gospel)

  • Tommy Wasserman
    Oct 30 12:35 PM

      For me personally, the time factor is very important. I am very interested in most issues discussed on this list, and in this case issues concerning Marcion.

      However, I have to make priorities everyday because I have administrative duties, research and teaching to do. In this situation, I skip reading most of the discussions on this list, but I did read a bit in this thread. In general, I think I read most messages on this list posted by established scholars, but much less else discussions.

      30 okt 2013 kl. 20:14 skrev James Miller <jamtata@...>:

      On Thu, 10/31/13, Tommy Wasserman <tommy.wasserman@...> wrote:

      Larry Hurtado) it means a lot, and to me it also indicates
      whether I should read arguments and interact or not (because
      there is a lot of arguments on this list and elsewhere).
      That is why I asked you.

      Ok then, Tommy, do we infer from what you've said here that you did not (and perhaps will not) read David's arguments and interact with him on the subject about which he's posted to this list since he's not published anything in the peer-reviewed literature? I hope you'll understand that this is the implication.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic