8152Re: [textualcriticism] Peer review (was Marcion's Gospel)

  • James Miller
    Oct 30, 2013
      On Thu, 10/31/13, Tommy Wasserman <tommy.wasserman@...> wrote:

      Larry Hurtado) it means a lot, and to me it also indicates
      whether I should read arguments and interact or not (because
      there is a lot of arguments on this list and elsewhere).
      That is why I asked you.

      Ok then, Tommy, do we infer from what you've said here that you did not (and perhaps will not) read David's arguments and interact with him on the subject about which he's posted to this list since he's not published anything in the peer-reviewed literature? I hope you'll understand that this is the implication.

      James
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic