8139RE: [textualcriticism] Marcion's Gospel

  • Ehrman, Bart D
    Oct 25, 2013

            I have not been following this conversation closely, but I do want to mention, in case others don’t know, that a full, exhaustive, and compelling of Marcion’s Euggelion has been written by Dieter Roth as his dissertation at Edinburgh, to be published by Brill eventually.   And an English translation of Marcion’s Gospel is soon to be published by Jason BeDuhn based on his own analysis (with copious notes explaining his textual decisions), with Polebridge Press.

      -          Bart Ehrman

      Bart D. Ehrman

      James A. Gray Professor

      Department of Religious Studies

      Please Join My New Blog: Christianity in Antiquity (CIA): The Bart Ehrman Blog

      At www.ehrmanblog.org