7648Re: Online Page Images of Codex Bezae

  • hughhoughton
    Dec 19 9:36 AM
      Dear Tim,

      You will find some transcriptions (mostly papyri) in the Birmingham Institutional Repository:
      http://epapers.bham.ac.uk/ (and search for "transcription" in title)
      They are also listed at:
      http://www.igntp.org/ on the 'Transcriptions' page on the left bar.

      They use a slightly earlier version of the XML specifications: we hope to update all the repository transcriptions to the current specifications (http://epapers.bham.ac.uk/1656/) in the next couple of months.

      Best wishes,
      Hugh Houghton

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "yennifmit" <tfinney@...> wrote:

      > Dear Hugh,
      >
      > Are there other XML transcriptions of NT MSS which have been done using the same method (i.e. same set of conventions relating to TEI)? I would like to use try writing some experimental collation software for such transcriptions using XQuery.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Tim Finney

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic