7281Re: [textualcriticism] Re: collation data

  • ps2866@bingo-ev.de
    Jul 10 2:39 AM
      Dear Mr. Dykes,
      a very friendly member of this list provided the Kennicott files. They are
      in my dropbox folder and I can read them off line as well (djvu-files to
      be read with a plug in). Please drop me a private note and I'll give you
      access to it.
      Your idea is good, but it would be very much effort. I spoke to a
      publishing house, being interested to print Kennicott.
      Please note that all three volumes of De Rossi are available at
      Google-books as well. They comprise the whole Tanach - Terrific !
      Yours
      Peter, Germany

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic