6427Re: [textualcriticism] lectionary query

  • Jean G. VALENTIN
    May 6, 2011
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      Through familial circumstances I didn't have the time to thank you all for the answers concerning my question on commented lectionaries.

      I do it now: thank you for all the feed-back, it will be useful.

      Penetrating the jungle of the Arabic Gospel lectionaries is meeting a new world, a world where much is terra incognita. I hope to give you some interesitng results after some time.

      Thanks to all and keep posting!

      Jean V.

      Jean G. VALENTIN
      Bruxelles, Belgique
      "ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop compliqué est inutilisable"

      "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car."

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic