      From: Wieland Willker <wie@...>
      To: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, April 1, 2010 3:27:47 AM
      Subject: RE: [textualcriticism] New Posting of Chicago Manuscripts at CSNTM

      > [1424:]On folio 12a there is a note on EIKH (Mat 5:22).

      Ok, I looked at this. It reads:
      TO EIKH EN TISIN ANTIGRAFOIS OU KEITAI OUDE EN TW IOUDAIKW.

      We don't know what "Ioudaikon" refers to, probably a Gospel
      similar to Matthew in Aramaic.
      There are more of these marginal comments referring to "the
      Ioudaikon". E.g. at 16:2-3, the verses about observing the
      weather, the following note appears:

      TA SESHMEIOMENA DIA TOU ASTERISKOU EN hETEROIS OUK EMFERETAI
      OUTE EN TW IOUDAIKW.

      Textcritical Commentary: