4275RE: [textualcriticism] Reading of C in Luke 2:48

    Dec 3, 2008
      I am not sure if an image can help, since 04 is a palimpsest.
      One of the very few who actually read the ms, was Tischendorf, so it might
      be best to follow him. He writes:

      "C* vel potius ut vdtr
      IDONTES OI SUGGENEIS KAI O PATHR SOU KAI EGW"
      This is also the reading given in NA.

      I am not sure if the IGNTP actually consulted the ms.

      The ms was checked again by W. Lyon, who wrote a dissertation on it (see
      Elliott's biblio), but I don't have that. An excerpt was published in NTS 5,
      p. 266ff.

      I recommend a digitization to Lyon's thesis, perhaps by the CSNTM, together
      with Tischendorf's transcription.

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/