      Sent: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:56:43 +0200
      From: "A. Dirkzwager" <dirkzwager@...>
      To: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [textualcriticism] Variants again: corrigendum

      > Dear Dan,

      Problems !!
      It appears we have a variant in your message.

      Arie

      A. Dirkzwager
      Hoeselt, Belgium

      Daniel B. Wallace schreef:

      Oops! I am as bad as the printer Barker who left out the 'not' in the
      seventh commandment in the KJV! My sentence, "we have taken the
      second step of collating all the MSS" should say "we have not taken
      the second step of collating all the MSS."

      Dan Wallace

      -

      .[IMAGE]

      ----- End Original Message -----