3831Re: Online Articles about NTTC

  • James Snapp, Jr.
    Jul 2, 2008
      Greetings Eddie Mishoe,

      At
      www.curtisvillechristian.org/BasicTC
      I provide links to some of my own introductory essays, as well as links
      to some other online resources (including the full text of F. C.
      Kenyon's "Our Bible and the Ancient Manuscripts" and the Goodspeed
      Collection at the University of Chicago and the Biblical Manuscripts
      Project). (If the link to the Greek Uncial Archetype of Mark doesn't
      work, try going to the Textexcavation website and run a search
      for "Snapp" and scroll down that page. Be aware that the GUAM still
      has a few typos.)

      Also, at www.archive.org you can download important works about textual
      criticism, including an early English edition of Eberhard Nestle's
      Introduction to NTTC, and books by Souter and Warfield on the same
      subject. Using the "Search" feature (and selecting "Texts" to focus
      the search), you can type in the names of several prominent textual
      critics -- Kirsopp Lake, F. C. Burkitt, Armitage Robinson, William
      Sanday, B. H. Streeter, Bruce Metzger -- and find plenty of reading
      material.

      Other links to online NTTC resources are provided in the "Links"
      section over at TC-Alternate. And, Michael Marlowe and R. Decker have
      provided extensive lists of links to materials which will be of
      interest.

      Minister, Curtisville Christian Church
      Tipton, Indiana
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic