3443Re: Mark 7:3 and P45

  • Eric Rowe
    Nov 2, 2007
      According to Swanson, P45 has nothing in Mark 7:3 before the word
      paradosin. Since the last place in Mark before that that is preserved
      in P45 is part of Mark 6:50, I doubt that you could use the space in
      between to divine whether "and all the Jews" indeed was present in the
      earlier part of 7:3. But why do you ask? This phrase is not in dispute
      is it?

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "sarban" <sarban@...> wrote:

      > According to the manuals P45 preserves part of Mark 7:3.
      >
      > Is it possible to determine whether or not the clause
      > "and all the Jews" was included in the text of P45
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Andrew Criddle

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic